in the Workplace
Keynote Session and 3D Simulations Microlearning
with Kaplan Mobray
In addition to keynote sessions, Kaplan presents microlearning to tackle microaggressions in the workplace. His signature methods inspire employees with practical strategies and “ah-ha moments” that create real, immediate results in one’s career and life.
LEVERAGE EXPERTISE AND TECHNOLOGY TO OVERCOME MICROAGGRESSIONS
Learning is sometimes about unlearning, and that’s certainly true when it comes to microaggressions. These are the behaviors that we might not even notice or realize we are doing that has negative repercussions not just for ourselves but also for our coworkers, friends, family, and the world.
Ensure lasting impact with 3D Simulations that help your team dismantle bias by tackling the root causes head-on in the safety of a virtual space. Each lesson lasts just 15 minutes, so training is simple and fits busy schedules.
Learning Outcomes at a Glance:
- Debunk the claim that it’s hard to find qualified diverse candidates during the recruiting process
- Develop knowledge and strategies to approach, address, and intervene when microaggressions occur in your workplace
- Become more proactive about career development and growth for all employees
- Move beyond unconscious bias awareness to drive inclusive behaviors
- Approach feedback without the fear of offending
Also available: book a 1-hour keynote session with Kaplan Mobray and get your team inspired and energized!
“It’s one thing to learn about your unconscious biases, but if you don’t do something about it, they stay with you…”
END MICROAGGRESSIONS FOR GOOD
Connect with us to learn more about how you can bring this important and powerful diversity, equity and inclusion training to your employees or team members.
WAYS TO LEARN
BOOK A KEYNOTE
In a 60-minute session, gain insights and inspiration for you and your team
Real-world microlearning for scalability and knowledge retention