Fierce Negotiations Training Program
You’re always negotiating. Whether it’s with customers, co-workers, spouses, children, or complete strangers, negotiating is a part of daily life. Yet, it shouldn’t be a back-and-forth, tug-of-war in an attempt to win. That’s the old-fashioned way of doing things.
Fierce Negotiators understand this, maximizing yield while protecting and strengthening your relationships. The result? The other party isn’t just satisfied but delighted with the outcome.
The Core of Fierce Negotiations
Skillful conversations, including negotiations conversations, enhance the bottom line and yield a measurable ROI. Examine the best way of achieving those goals through training.
Fierce Negotiations reframes the traditional negotiation process to focus on enriching relationships, not the deal. Win-wins are unlikely and often ineffective. So instead of pushing more to receive a quick ‘Yes’, give more to receive a deepened relationship. In the end, the best relationships will typically harvest the best deals.
Fierce Negotiators are not steam rollers, going over or through individuals to get what they want. Nor are they win-win optimists, willing to give anything for a yes. They take the time to interrogate reality and provoke learning to understand the full landscape and arrive at the best possible deal. Whether or not that deal comes to fruition, the relationship is improved and the greatest, long-term outcome is achieved.
Fierce Negotiations Goals
- Expand the possibilities by envisioning larger outcomes
- Use real life examples to enhance negotiation skills
- Identify and respond effectively to common tactics
- Transform emotionally charged negotiations into a catalyst for new solutions
- Apply skills to negotiations with internal & external partners
- Understand the role of negotiations in all relationships
- Close negotiations effectively
Businesses and sales teams are not the only ones that benefit from Fierce Negotiations. So much of our daily activities are negotiations that our personal lives benefit from learning the skills to develop relationships.
Fierce Negotiations outcomes
Use Fierce Negotiations to:
- Properly prepare for internal and external negotiations
- Build strong, long-lasting client business relationships
- Identify your own negotiation style and learn others
- Examine shared potential beyond the current negotiation
- Recognize and respond effectively to commonly used tactics
- Confidently close negotiations while being mindful of the ongoing relationship
Fierce negotiators are authentic, clear in resolve, and skilled at examining competing perspectives. They use their negotiation skills to direct the conversation to a place where new and expanded solutions are discovered.
How Do You Get Negotiations Training?
Fierce Negotiations training is offered in multiple formats. Select from in-person workshops, online courses in real time or a blended learning solution. Pick whichever works best for you or let our team determine the best mix for your organization.
When people are willing to look at the importance of conversations and relationships in the workplace through a new lens, amazing things occur.
What to Do Next?
People negotiate, not businesses. Moreover, each negotiation starts with a conversation. Give us a call to start that relationship today.